Beautiful, wonderful, incredible moments that are within the Hutchison Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Changes, made possible by God

We as a family are coming up on some huge changes. I am quitting my job and will be staying at home. My dream come true. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time.  Also, we are buying a house. God is providing a way for this to happen. Everything that we think will be an obsticle is so not. Quitting a job and buying a house within a few months of each other is risky but doable.  I am trying to come up with some hobbies that could also be money makers and bring a little bit of income to the family.  Alex is doing a fantabulous job getting us prepared to make all this happen.  I am trying to get some photos together and going to try and keep this blog up and going. Since I will have ALL this freetime when I am not working anymore.......right :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment