Beautiful, wonderful, incredible moments that are within the Hutchison Family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Creation

I have been inspired by others that are blogging to create one of my own.  I have been reading blogs of women that I do know and those that I do not know. My kids and husband are hilarious and inspiring. My life is never dull. Boredom never looms at our doorstep. I have three boys that are my life.  T is my oldest and he has ADHD and is the most caring and thoughtful 8 year old.  B is my middle guy and his is a hoot. He cant sit still for a moment and has severe Asthma and just found out he has a dairy allergy.  That is a cooking nightmare!  C is my newest little guy.  8 months old, born a preemie at 33 weeks and has an incredible personality. He has great facial expressions and  never refuses food. A is my husband, my rock, my foundation. 

1 comment: